Saturday, June 9, 2007

BSG Dogtag

I have made 5 types of dogtags . They are made of alloy with gold finishing. The pheonix and wording are stamped and painted with black.
Measurement: 1 3/4"(Top to bottom) by 1 1/2"(Width) by 1/10"(Thick).



Apollo

Lee Adama
series no 318742










Boomer

JG Sharon Valerii
series no 990429










Helo

Karl Agathon

series no 789934








Starbuck

Kara Thrace
Series No 462753










Chief

Galen Tyrol

series no 312355







It cost me around US$7.90 to make a pair of Dogtag. I had shipped to my friends in USA or Europe at US$4 each. If you have any question about making this props do email me at javierschool@gmail.com.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER Dear Viewers and Fans: All film titles used are purely for comparative or descriptive purposes only. SciFandom is not affiliated to or endorse by any motion picture company. All props and costume are fan-made and any likeness to those items on screen, copyrighted/trademarked items or props is purely coincidental. Moreover, all costs stated is not in the desire of profit, it simply reflects the cost incurred in making and shipping such items (eg. raw materials, tools, labor). No copyright infringement is intended and all item is in no way affiliated with any motion picture company, copyright and trademark holders or any character from the motion picture.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

The Dogtags are great. I had a ton of people ask me about them at the Comic Con. But I would really Love a Athena set to go with my Helo set.

Lacerta said...

How would I go about ordering a set of Starbuck tags from you? I'm in Canada, if that matters. :)

elect-RO said...

I live in holland
but i really want to have one
how is it possible for me to have one

shelcoop said...

Hi, I'm from Spain. How could I order one of Galen Tyrol?

Zachariah Wiedeman said...

I'd like to pay you to make a pair for my dog, "Starbuck" named after Kara Thrace. Think you could do that?

Lady Sparrow said...

They are great! I would like to order a set of Kara, I'm from Spain, could that be possible? Thank you!

Star Galaxy said...

Interested buyers for the dogtags pls kindly email me at : javierschool@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I would love to have a Helo set and one of Athena set... i live in europe.. could i order them some how? please say yes!!!!! :-)